1. He is a doctor.
2. How is your father? He is fine.
3. We are pilots.
4. My father is an engineer.
5. Is this fox little? Yes it is.
6. Where are you from? I am from Russia.
7. Her uncle is a worker.
8. That elephant is gray.
9. How are you? I am fine.
10. The big balls are on the table.
1. This fox is little.
2. The little hares are in the box.
3. How is your brother? He is fine.
4. Where are they from? They are from America.
5. Those horses are brown.
6. They are engineers.
7. My mother is a doctor.
8. Is her aunt is a teacher? Yes, she is.
9. That bear is in the bag.
10. Are they from Great Britain? Yes, they are.
1. This monkey is in the bag.
2. My father is a worker.
3. Are they drivers? Yes, they are.
4. How is your sister? She is fine.
5.That fox is near the table.
6. Where are you from? I am from Great Britain.
7. These tigers are big.
8. The green crocodiles are in the box.
9. My sister is an engineer.
10. We are doctors.
1. My uncle is a cosmonaut.
2. Is she a pilot? Yes, she is.
3. They are workers.
4. This monkey is little.
5. How is your aunt? She is fine.
6. These elephants are big.
7. Where is he from? He is from America.
8. The nice dolls are under the table.
9. Is her aunt a driver? Yes, she is.
10. Are we teachers? No, we are not.